Candidate Course Fee and Patrol Dues
The course fee and local dues are due for candidates who are signing up for this season's OEC course. The fees are as follows:
- Region dues: $15.00
- Division dues: $19.00
- OEC Skills course fee: $100.00
- CPR Pro course fee: $20.00
- Local dues: Included.
You can pay $157.50 online HERE (there is a small surcharge for online payments), or pay $154.00 by cash or check the first day of class.
You will pay National dues and online course fee separate from the local patrol, through NSP.org.
- National dues: $55.00
- National test fee: $60.00
Additionally, you will need to purchase the 5th Edition of the Outdoor Emergency Care textbook. The text can be purchased through NSP, here. Once you have created your brady account and are at checkout use the code NSPM to obtain the 27% discount.
Candidate Class First Day
Day one of the candidate OEC class is fast approaching. Please have chapters 1-3 read prior to arrival.
If you have not done so yet, we need you to go to www.NSP.org and register.
Please click on the link to this video and follow the instructions during the first 3 minutes.
Steps are as follows
- Go to www.nsp.org
- At the top of the page select create account, then fill in your information
- Once you've created an account, click at the top of the page where it says "Hi, 'Your Name'"
- On the left side you will see your 6 Digit Member ID.
- Please email NewMembers@leecanyonskipatrol.org with you NSP Member ID
- and it will allow you to pay the candidate national dues
Once you receive your 6 Digit Member ID please email it to OEC@leecanyonskipatrol.org
For any questions about CPR Pro Class, please email Daniel Arnold CPR Pro Instructor email@example.com